- Slip-on style, lightweight mesh upper, internal goring at tongue, elasticized lacing detail
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Durable rubber outsole with textured tread offers good traction
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical, removable, textile-covered orthotic footbed with Vionic technology and a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position while wearing
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Bottom construction: Agile
- Approximately 1-1/4″ sole
- Fit: true to size; recommended 20 to 30 minutes of break-in time for the first few days of wear
- Textile/man-made upper; textile lining; man-made balance
Fit & Care
- Available in women’s whole sizes 5-11.
- Fits wide (C) widths.