- Available in women’s whole sizes 5-11.
- Fits wide (C) widths.
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Manmade upper with microfiber-covered footbed.
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Vionic Orthotic Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supports Vionic Orthotic Technology’s success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
Vionic Bella Sandal – Cherry Woven
Adorned with a feminine bow that’s trimmed with the Vionic “V” logo, this toe-post style is the perfect sandal to slip on this Spring.